Well known Milton woman Marion Filshie is advertising the fact that she has livery available at Barnhill Estate.
We have a stable available for DIY livery in a fortnight due to someone moving on to pastures new. Private services offered over the winter months November to May by another livery (covering the basics to full livery).
Barnhill Estate Livery, Milton Brae, Milton, Dumbarton, G82 2SH.
– 10 minutes from: Clydebank
– 15 minutes from: Bishopton, Bearsden and Milngavie
– 20 minutes from: Howwood and Helensburgh.
– The best bunch of liveries.
– All weather 30 x 40 mt flood lit silica sand, fibre and rubber arena with jumps – which does not freeze or flood.
– Spacious outdoor stables and barn stables with secure tack rooms and allocated storage areas.
– Fantastic grazing!
– Stunning off road hacking in abundance.
– Secure fields with automatic water drinkers.
– Livery yard owner on site with guard dog for peace of mind.
Barnhill is a unique family run livery yard with off road hacking in Overton Estate grounds, Longcraggs, Woodland Trust and Moors leading to Auchenreoch Glen.
Contact Marion on 07779 166 130 or PM for more information.