RECRUITMENT OPEN EVENING WEDNESDAY 18TH MAY – 4.00PM – 7.00PM
We have some exciting opportunities to join Cameron House as we head into a busy summer.
Magnificent and uniquely inspirational. Cameron House, a 5 star resort nestled on the world-famous bonnie banks of Loch Lomond has reopened following a multi-million pound restoration. Located where the Scottish Highlands meet the Lowlands, the 17th century Baronial estate where Cameron House resides is rich in character and history. With an award-winning Spa with rooftop infinity pool, an 18-hole championship golf course, an extensive array of resort activities, and a choice of six restaurants and five bars that will cater to everyone.
The iconic lochside setting is impressive in its grandeur, celebrated and treasured. Set within 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside, adventure is on your doorstep, with Loch Lomond providing the perfect location for water sports and land activities, including speedboat tours, paddle boarding, canoeing and kayaking, 4X4 off-road driving, falconry and more.
Add all the above together, and we have something very special; all that’s missing could be you.
An open evening is planned for Wednesday 18th May from 4.00pm- 7.00pm. We have various full time and part time roles available across our restaurants and bars, kitchens, and housekeeping, and several other areas.
Please apply here and you can be allocated an appointment time so that we can manage the flow of candidates more easily.
We would love to interview you if you are interested in working within any of the following areas:
FOOD AND BEVERAGE AND KITCHEN
Cameron Grill, Great Scots Bar, Lobby Bar, Room Service, Boathouse, Clubhouse and Meeting and Events and Tamburrini and Wishart teams can offer full time or part time waiting or supervisory roles, and Chef and Kitchen porter positions
Full time and part time Room attendant and public area positions, which can be flexible.
SPA & LEISURE
Spa Therapist, Spa Receptionist, and Spa Cleaner positions available
Porters, Night Porters and Drivers
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We recruit people with widely varying personalities from different walks of life and backgrounds. While we don’t have a ‘typical’ employee, there are some specific qualities or traits we look for.
• People who want to achieve great things – your interest in us suggests you have the ambition, drive and determination to meet challenges head on.
• People who are naturally friendly – who genuinely care about our guests and the service they receive.
• People who will always go beyond what our guests expect from us to make their stay a special and memorable one.
• People who show the same level of care for their team, as our guests – It’s about supporting our colleagues to be the best they can be and to do the best job they can.
• People who will respect and protect the magical place we work in – it’s up to all of us to look after our environment and never take it for granted.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
• Previous experience required for some but not all positions
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• To be passionate about service excellence
• To have the ability to work flexibly
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
We offer a generous range of employee benefits and, given what we do and where we are, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to make the most of our own five-star facilities. Here’s what to expect:
• Free meals when on duty, in our team cafes
• Pension scheme
• Refer-a-friend scheme
• Birthday lunches and long service awards involving recognition with high street shopping vouchers and overnight stays
• Free Leisure Club Membership, with friends and family discounts.
• Employee care service, offering lifestyle and wellbeing support and counselling via a confidential helpline
• On-site discounts on Cameron House and Cameron Lodges accommodation, 30% off food and beverages, golf membership, spa treatments, Celtic Warrior cruises, outdoor activities and retail products
• Supplier and local business discounts
• Free parking
And while Cameron House itself offers a huge range of activities across 400 acres of Scottish countryside, there’s also the wider Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park on your doorstep – just waiting to be explored in your free time.
Cameron HouseCameron House, Loch Lomond, Alexandria, Dunbartonshire, G83 8QZ
- Job Ref CAM1583
- Branch Cameron House
- Salary/Benefits Salary Dependant on Position however entry level roles begin at £9.18-9.50 per hour
- Contract type Permanent
- Hours Full Time
- Shift pattern Full and part time roles available across the day and week
- Hours per week Various – from 16 – 40 hours available
- Date posted 28/04/2022
- Closing date 30/05/2022
Join The Team
Join Cameron House and you’re joining a five-star resort with a long history and an abundance of ambition. The original estate was home to the Smollett family for over 300 years, including the famous 18th Century novelist and poet, Tobias Smollett. Tobias travelled widely, yet the vision of his Scottish home was never lost, “I have seen Lake Garda, Albana, De Visco, Bolsetta and Geneva. Upon my honour, I prefer Loch Lomond to them all.” Naturally, we agree with Tobias, wholeheartedly.
Since the estate was sold for development in 1986, Cameron House has grown both in reputation and size. Today, we’re all about creating memorable experiences that exceed expectations every time. How do we do this? By providing our particular brand of five-star experience across everything we do – from our accommodation, award-winning spa, and championship golf to our choice of dining options and huge range of resort activities – all against the beautiful backdrop of the Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.