24 NOVEMBER 2022
Christmas is nearly upon us once again!
Our website is full of gift ideas, available to order for in-store collection or delivery anywhere in the world. Due to the strikes affecting the post this Christmas, we recommend ordering as early as you can: by Friday 16 December for the UK; Friday 2 December for the rest of world.
Or you can come and see us in Bury Place for personal recommendations from our booksellers, and general festive cheer: we’ll be here right up until Christmas Eve.
Throughout the festive period we’ll be hosting Winter Warmers, late shopping evenings where you can get your Christmas shopping sorted with 10% off all books. We’ll be joined by special guests including Kate Young and Alan Rosenthal, and the Cake Shop will be on hand with complimentary tasters and warming winter drinks.
Our Current Bestsellers
- London Feeds Itself edited by Jonathan Nunn
- Different Speeds, Same Furies by Perry Anderson
- SIGNED Losing the Plot by Derek Owusu
- Through the Billboard Promised Land Without Ever Stopping by Derek Jarman
- Small Things Like These by Claire Keegan
- The Years by Annie Ernaux, translated by Alison L. Strayer
- SIGNED The Golden Mole by Katherine Rundell
- Perdendosi by Norman McBeath & Edmund de Waal
- Cursed Bunny by Bora Chung, translated by Anton Hur
- Winter in the Air by Sylvia Townsend Warner
14 Bury Place, London, WC1A 2JL
+44 (0) 20 7269 9030
Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Sunday 12 p.m. – 6 p.m.