The West Dunbartonshire Working4Business Awards are back this year to celebrate the achievements of local businesses who have made a significant contributions to the local economy.
This annual event, sponsored by Vital Energi, will highlight those businesses who are thriving in a variety of categories.
It is the first event in four years, following a break due to the pandemic.
This year’s categories are:
- Most Promising New Business Award– Sponsored by Roxburgh Group
- Best Performing Small Business Award– Sponsored by Campbell’s Air Conditioning
- Best Performing Medium Business Award – Sponsored by Tell Organisation
- Best Performing Large Business Award– Sponsored by Balfour Beatty
- Family Business Success Award – Sponsored by Malin Group
- Developing the Young Workforce Award – Sponsored by DYW
- Excellence in Innovation Award – Sponsored by Enva
- Journey to Net Zero Award – Sponsored by Vital Energi
- Business Resilience Award – Sponsored by Business Gateway
- West Dunbartonshire’s Best Food & Drink Provider – Sponsored by Cameron House Hotel.
The awards are free to enter and local businesses can apply for up to 3 of the 10 categories. The closing date for submitting applications is Friday 3rd March 2023.
Winners will be unveiled at a glittering awards dinner, hosted by Jennifer Reoch on Friday 26th May 2023 at Clydebank Town Hall.
Councillor David McBride, pictured LEFT, Convener for Infrastructure, Regeneration & Economic Development said: “We are thrilled to have the Working4Business Awards back this year, success in business requires dedication, innovations and the courage to take risks particularly in the last couple of years. The awards highlight and celebrate those who embody these qualities and inspire and improve West Dunbartonshire for all of us.”
Councillor Lawrence O’Neill, Vice-Convener of Infrastructure, Regeneration & Economic Development said: “I am really pleased to hear of the return of the Working4Business Awards, as it gives us the opportunity to highlight many fantastic businesses we have here in West Dunbartonshire. It is really important to celebrate the hard work, dedication, and innovation of our local business community.”
If you would like to request an application form please email the Awards team on email@example.com or telephone 07762885341.
West Dunbartonshire Business Awards 2023 website: